Adultsearch Terms of Service
A. The operative parties referred to in this policy are Company and you, the user of this site.
1. International Spirit, LTD, a Netherlands company are the publishers and/or operators of and are hereinafter referred to collectively as "Company." When first-person pronouns are used in this Policy, (us, we, our, ours, etc.) these provisions are referring respectively to International Spirit, LTD, a Netherlands company as applicable. Additionally, when the terms "The Site" or "Site" are used, these terms refer respectively to adultsearch.com as applicable.
2. You, the User: As the user of this Site, this policy will refer to the user as "you" or through any second-person pronouns, such as "yours," etc. Hereinafter, the user of the Site shall be referred to in applicable second-person pronouns.
3. Potential Advertisers: Some individuals access the Site for the purpose of applying to become an Advertiser on the Site. These individuals are not considered "Users" as defined hereunder.
II. Changes in this Privacy Statement.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
III. Personal Information That We Collect.
A. Personal information: When you sign up on our site you provide us with your user name, email. Once you register you can visit your profile at any time to change personal information about yourself.
B. Content: One of the primary reasons people use our site is to share content with others. Examples include when you leave a review, comment someone else's review, upload a picture, talk on the forums.
C. Transactional Information: We may retain the details of transactions or payments such as credit card number, and billing address you make on us. However, we will only keep your payment source account number with your consent. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
D. Site activity information: We keep track of the actions you take on the site, such as sending a message to someone, sending a file to someone. In some cases you are also taking an action when you provide information or content to us. For example, if you send a message to some other members, in addition to storing the actual content you send, we might log the fact you process it.
E. Access Device and Browser Information: When you access the site from a computer, mobile phone, or other device, we may collect information from that device about your browser type, location, and IP address, as well as the pages you visit.
F. Cookie Information: We use "cookies" (small pieces of data we store for an extended period of time on your computer, mobile phone, or other device) to make the site easier to use, to make our advertising better, and to protect both you and the site. For example, we use them to store your login ID (but never your password) to make it easier for you to login whenever you come back to the site. We also use them to confirm that you are logged into the site, and to know when you are interacting with the site. You can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases that may impact your ability to use the site. We do link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
G. Customer Testimonials/Comments/Reviews: We post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer's consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial.
IV. How We Use Your Information.
A. To manage the service: We use the information we collect to provide our services and features to you, to measure and improve those services and features, and to provide you with customer support. We use the information to prevent potentially illegal activities. We also use a variety of technological systems to detect and address anomalous activity and screen content to prevent abuse such as spam. These efforts may on occasion result in a temporary or permanent suspension or termination of some functions for some users.
B. To contact you: We may contact you with service-related announcements from time to time. You may opt out of all communications except essential updates on your account notifications page. We may include content you see on the site in the emails we send to you.
C. To serve personalized advertising to you: We don't share your information with advertisers without your consent. (An example of consent would be if you asked us to provide your shipping address to an advertiser to receive a free sample.) We allow advertisers to choose the characteristics of users who will see their advertisements and we may use any of the non-personally identifiable attributes we have collected (including information you may have decided not to show to other users, such as your ethnicity preference or other sensitive personal information or preferences) to select the appropriate audience for those advertisements. For example, we might use your interest in sativa plant to show you ads posted by sativa stores, but we do not tell the provider who you are. Even though we do not share your information with advertisers without your consent, when you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement there is a possibility that the advertiser may place a cookie in your browser and note that it meets the criteria they selected.
V. Special Cases.
It is our policy not to use or share the passive information about Users in ways unrelated to those described in this Policy without also providing the User with an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. However, we may disclose passively-collected information about Users, or information regarding your use of the Services or Web sites accessible through our Services, for any reason without notice if, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including, but not limited to:
1. To satisfy any laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental, or legal requests for such information;
3. To operate our Services properly;
4. To protect ourselves, our Users, and the general public. We specifically reserve the right to disclose any and all information to law enforcement in the event that a crime including, but not limited to, fraud-related offenses is committed, is suspected, or if we are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process;
5. To cooperate with law enforcement authorities, and other governmental, administrative or regulatory agencies about our end users to the extent required by applicable law. Examples of such cooperation include lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, or writs. We do not intend to cooperate with private-party litigants and others seeking information unless compelled to do so through lawful court or administrative process, such as subpoenas, court orders, or writs.
VI. Transmittals from Us.
The Company does not presently intend to send promotional e-mails to Users, as there is no active collection of a User's email address.
If you provide your information to us or use the Site, you will have created a commercial relationship with us. Even though the Site presently opts not to provide Users, as described above, with e-mail advertising materials, your use of the Site and its services constitutes your understanding and consent that even unsolicited commercial email sent from us or our affiliates is not SPAM as that term is defined under the law.
VII. Public Forums.
At the time of the institution of this Policy, the Site offers a public forum for Users. The Company reserves the right to offer other services, such as blogging in the future.
If you use a bulletin board, blog, or chat room on this Web site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
VIII.Our Commitment to Data Security.
We take measures, including data encryption, to protect the transmission of all sensitive end-user information. We make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party 'hackers' from illegally obtaining this information. We take all reasonable measures to prevent such breaches of security, but given the resourcefulness of cyber-criminals we are unable to guarantee that our security is 100% breach-proof. You assume the risk of such breaches to the extent that they occur despite our reasonable security measures.
We do not provide User information to third parties. We will not sell, rent or provide any of your information to other entities such as advertisers, or other companies selling services similar to this Company's services.